Monday, December 16, 2013

Veteran's Day

 We are so thankful for this Holiday and the chance we have to recognize the many men and women who serve our country. 
 I am also thankful that my kids go to an amazing school where they spent 2 hours doing a performance and honoring the veterans in our town.  It was very well done and I bawled each time one of the men and women were recognized. 

 Holdyn had a speaking part that talked about the POW's.
 THANK YOU VETERANS!

I also found some pictures of our dad's and Grandpa Carr in Uniform that I thought I would share.
 This is my dad during some training.



 Above is Ben's father when he Retired from being a Navy Chaplain.
Here is Grandpa Carr.

So thankful for the service of all of our Armed Forces and their families!

No comments:

Post a Comment