Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Swim Lessons at West Mesa Aquatic Center in Albuquerque!

 We had an awesome couple of weeks of swimming lessons!  The girls LOVED it!  
I also signed up for a mom and tot class with Cody.  I knew he wouldn't do well watching the girls swim each day without getting into the water! He had fun too!
 Kimber is above with her class....she is now quite the swimmer.  She loves to jump into the deep end!  She is anxiously awaiting a trip to the pool here in Silver City to continue practicing her swimming!
 Holdyn did great too!  They are both quite the little fish!
On the last day they turned on the slide and let all of the kids that wanted to, go down.  Kimber only went once, said it was fun but didn't want to do it again.  I didn't get a good picture of Holdyn going down, but it was almost impossible to get her off the slides :)  

1 comment:


  1. Nice article. I think it is useful and unique article. I love this kind of article and this kind of blog. I have enjoyed it very much. Thanks for your website.
    Home swim lessons

    ReplyDelete